One-Time Online Gift:
- Credit card or Debit card
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your bank account (via ACH)
Recurring online Gift:
If you wish to set up recurring gifts please click: HERE to enter the EBC Giving Portal.
NOTE: The EBC office must have already registered your email address.
- The above links will take you to the EBC Suran website
- NOTE: EBC pays a percentage for these online services
- You may consider using your bank's bill pay service to mail a check instead --
- Send checks to EDGEWOOD BIBLE CHURCH, 1720 Meridian Ave E, Edgewood, WA 98371
"Consider this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each must do as already determined, without sadness or compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. Moreover, God is able to make every grace abundant for you, so that in all things, always having all you need, you may have an abundance for every good work. As it is written “He scatters abroad, he gives to the poor; his righteousness endures forever.”The one who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed and increase the harvest of your righteousness.You are being enriched in every way for all generosity, which through us produces thanksgiving to God, for the administration of this public service is not only supplying the needs of the holy ones but is also overflowing in many acts of thanksgiving to God."
2 Corinthians 9:6-12